Friday, May 1, 2009

WTF of The Day


That's right kids... it is time for ANOTHER WTF of The Day... This time, I'm going after smokers - cigarette smokers to be exact. Now, I've never been a smoker, so I'll NEVER be able to relate the dependency that sometimes comes with smoking (if you're a smoker stop being an idiot!!! You're killing yourself & paying to do it :))

It annoys the excrement out of me when I am walking to work & the asshole in front of me is puffing on a cigarette, now, I know, it is a free country & people can smoke outside. But seriously?! I am so tired of you blowing the smoke outta your blowhole & directly into my face, that just makes me want to run in front of you & punch you in the throat. If I was a smoker, I'd try my very hardest to blow down (yes, I know wind is a factor)... but c'mon. It's disgusting. You choose to kill your body - it's your perrogative. But I'm so tired of getting smoke blown into my face & having to pay for your decision.

That is all for now. LOL :) Whew, I feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hieee... So, you wanna leave a comment huh? I touched you that much huh? LOL, well thank you. Listen, to make it easier the best thing to do is to select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu. You just have to enter your name, no need for a URL. Thanks for your comment :)