Thursday, March 12, 2009

WTF of The Day


I'm very proud to introduce my "WTF of The Day"... just random things that really annoy me... here's the 1st installment...

For a long while now, I can't even pinpoint a timeframe for it. But, I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate when people anyone, businesses, homes, apartments continue to leave their CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS up AFTER Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Why must you do this people? I'm so tired of seeing dead brown wreaths on your doors! I'm so tired of seeing plastic lighted reindeer & sticky snowmen vinyls on the windows!!! Is this necessary?!?! I'm just as sad as you to see Christmas go - believe me... but move on. Take them down & if you're gonna leave them up *cringe* please for all that is good & Holy DO NOT have the nerve to light up your decorations... you're killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hieee... So, you wanna leave a comment huh? I touched you that much huh? LOL, well thank you. Listen, to make it easier the best thing to do is to select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu. You just have to enter your name, no need for a URL. Thanks for your comment :)