Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time flies...


This past Saturday (February 21st) marks 4 years my Nani has been gone. I truly cannot believe it. It seems like yesterday & I still miss her as much as I did the day she took her place in Heaven. Since then, I haven't had any experiences - I haven't seen her or had any dreams about her. Early Saturday morning I think she came to see me. I sometimes fall asleep on Victor facing him & laying 1 arm on him. But that morning, I felt that constant sort of "back arching" you'd get when someone is standing behind you. It was uncontrollable... so I turned to the side where I thought she was. I layed there & felt a poke by our feet, between Victor & I. When I began to fall asleep I felt another poke between us again, but more towards my back. I KNOW it was her; almost like she was tucking us in. I feel so blessed to finally have an experience like that with her. I'm so happy she came to see me. My Mother has told me when I was younger I used to be terrified of death. Truth be told, I still am. But now, I'm more accepting of it, because I know for sure, in my heart I'll see my Nani again. What's there to be scared of? She'll be the 1st face I see & I feel comforted knowing that. I feel so happy that our family is still close. She was the center of everything. I love them all & so happy that we have each other to lean on when we need someone. I Love You Nani. See you in my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hieee... So, you wanna leave a comment huh? I touched you that much huh? LOL, well thank you. Listen, to make it easier the best thing to do is to select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu. You just have to enter your name, no need for a URL. Thanks for your comment :)