Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!


So... this is it... 2 years ago today I married the Love of my Life... sure, we've been together for almost 13 years collectively - but these past 2 years especially have indeed flown by. I think that's a good thing right? Part of today I had to basically tie him down to watch our Wedding video - c'mon!!! It's tradition!!! And I loved reliving every minute of it (him, not so much). I really do look forward to many more years with him & cherish each day we have together. He is my everything & I can't wait to get old & wrinkly & smell like pee with this man. I love him!!! Love, love, love, love, love...

1 comment:

  1. OK, I don't look forward to smelling like pee, but I really do look forward to growing old together... I knew this would last after I threw up doritos on her feet and she stayed with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hieee... So, you wanna leave a comment huh? I touched you that much huh? LOL, well thank you. Listen, to make it easier the best thing to do is to select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu. You just have to enter your name, no need for a URL. Thanks for your comment :)