Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WTF of The Day


Yes, that's right boys & goils... it's time for another installment of ~ WTF of The Day!!!!

I'm sure many of you have seen the tourists or even New Yorkers who pull along their little pull suitcases:

... well guess what... I'm so sick of you assholes - I'm so over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF could you possibly have in that bag that you can truly justify the need for you to drag it along with you all times of the day. I truly cannot tell you the amount of times my life has flashed before my eyes because of you!!!!! I saw a true collision happen the other day a stupid roller man thought he had the right of way. A pedestrian thought she did... they collided... she tripped & fell right on roller suitcase. The metal arms were all mangled & twisted & he truly had the nutsack to get mad at her!!! These people just walk in complete oblivion as if everyone on earth does not exist! Not only do you walk slow - you also drag this thing so damned far behind you that there is truly about 20 feet between the both of us & all I can think of doing is kicking you square in the back of the neck. In my eyes the only time you should be using a roller bag is if you're on vacation - NOT GOING TO WORK!!!! WTF?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hieee... So, you wanna leave a comment huh? I touched you that much huh? LOL, well thank you. Listen, to make it easier the best thing to do is to select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu. You just have to enter your name, no need for a URL. Thanks for your comment :)